After completing the video on Threading on the Lathe I realized that I had set the compound to the wrong setting. Instead of actually being set to 29.5 degrees from the perpendicular to the work position, I had set it 29.5 degrees from the WORK AXIS. That is 30 degrees too much. The funny thing is that it still worked and as you can see by viewing the video, the thread produced was still perfectly fitting and ran perfectly concentric. I was dismayed and realized how sometimes perfect to the last hair accuracy may NOT be entirely required. I am in no way advocating sloppy work practices. Use the correct setting for all of your cuts but dont spend more time concerned with trying to squeeze the last bit of accuracy out of a machine than spent on actual work. It is just like getting you car freshly aligned. The first pot hole you hit and the alignment is shot!